May 19, 2010

Visualizing Your Dreams

This is a picture of my vision board. I made it a few months ago and I look at it every day when I leave the house. A vision board is a collage of images, phrases, words of encouragement, really whatever symbolizes what you want or who you want to be. The vision board feeds into the Law of Attraction - the philosophy that we can attract what we want in life by through visualization, meditation and giving attention to those things. For me, the process of making the vision board was just as, if not more, important than the process of looking at it and thinking about it each day. It helped me identify key things that I see in my future, things that I want (own a restaurant, live on the water, travel) and things I want to be (healthy, vibrant, brave, calm and at peace). I also posted a copy of my budget and it's a great reminder. I've been able to save more than I ever really thought was possible since I did this exercise. Happy vision-boarding!

No comments:

Post a Comment