Jun 16, 2010

i'm in a fog today

Today is a glorious, sunny, warm summer day in Chicago. I wanted to post this prayer today. It's an affirmation intended to gain clarity and channel your higher self. It's written by Deepak Chopra. Even though the sun is shining today, I feel foggy. So, this feels relevant. Today, I will pray to be new again. This prayer is about releasing confusion. Every day, we must find some way to ask Spirit for clarity. Tailor the prayer below to your own needs by specifically naming what you are confused about. Is it whom to trust? Is it how to be understood and heard by others? Is it the inability to make a choice when more than one direction attracts you; or do there seem to be no choices at all? Asking for clarity opens the way for everything spirit wants to bring you. Without clarity, you wouldn’t be able to notice or receive its messages. So, let’s start: God and Spirit, I’m in a fog today. Give me clarity in mind and heart. Release me from my confusion, which is born of the past. Let me see everything as if for the first time. Shower unknown blessings upon me, And surprise me with joy, Let me be renewed in your way. Let me be renewed in your ways. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment