Sep 12, 2010

hello from the future

It turns out that loving the journey is easy here in New Zealand. I've never seen a more beautiful place in all my life. It's 2:22pm on September 13th right now. It's been an incredible trip so far. Any doubt I had about coming here has completely flown out the window. We've made it from Auckland up to Cape Reinga and back. This is the first time we've had internet access. I'll upload some pictures soon. We've got to go figure out where we're going to sleep tonight!

3 comments:

  1. It is 11:52pm in New York on September 12th right now. Someone is listening. Looking forward to the pictures! Keep 'em coming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you and Robbie are enjoying your New Zealand. I can only imagine how beautiful it is there. I can't wait to talk to you all on skype at Mom and Dad's. Looking forward to the Pictures.

    Love you guys!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Can't wait to see the pics. Really miss you. Work is not the same without my buddy.

    Wayne

    ReplyDelete